CHIEF CONDUCTOR of the BADEN-BADEN PHILHARMONIC
Artistic Director of the International Academy "Carl Flesch"
des. GMD of the THEATER NORDHAUSEN, LOH-ORCHESTRA SONDERSHAUSEN
des. MUSIC DIRECTOR of the OPERA LIMOGES
Principal Guest Conductor of the OPERA VARNA
- St. Petersburg "Peter der Große"
- Theater Winterthur "Dornröschen"
- Oper Varna "Pique Dame", "Otello"
- Oper Plovdiv "Die Onkel"
- Oper Zürich "Leonce und Lena"
- Oper Limoges "Rusalka"
- Oper Plovdiv "Il barbiere di Siviglia"
- Oper Varna "Les contes d'Hoffmann"
- Wiener Staatsoper "Don Pasquale"
- Mikhailovsky Theater "Un ballo in maschera"
- Oper Plovdiv "Falstaff"
- Tour mit Diana Damrau und Nicolas Testé
- Oper Zürich "Les pecheurs de perles"
- Oper Zürich "Nijinski"
- Oper Limoges "Die tote Stadt"
- RSO Sofia "Eugene Onegin"
- Wiener Staatsoper "L'elisir d'amore"
- Oper Zürich "L'Heure espagnole"
"L' Enfant et les sortileges"
- Oper Zürich "Schwanensee"
Kurhaus Baden Baden
Philharmonie Baden Baden
Opéra de Limoges
- International classical Music Award 2012
- Deutscher Schallplattenkritikpreis 2012/2014/2017
- Wahl zum Bulgarischen Dirigent des Jahres 2012
His next very important Productions during the Season 2020/2021 are „Don Pasquale“ at the Viena State Opera , „Walking Mad“ at the Opera Zurich, „ Falstaff“ at the Opera Plovdiv and „ Eugene Onegin“ with the RSO Sofia, Asia – Tour with Diana Damrau and Nicolas Teste´.
The Bulgarian conductor Pavel Baleff was born in 1970. In 1988 he conducted his first concert. In 1993 he received the Bulgarian Radio prize for the best young musician and produced radio and television recordings with the leading orchestras in the country.
Since 1995 Pavel Baleff has been a participant in the Conductors Forum of the German Music Association. In 1996 Pavel Baleff won the 1st Prize in the International competition Carl Maria von Weber in Munich prize winner concert with the Munich radio Orchestra in the Hercules Hall of the palace) and in 1999 he won the conducting competition of the German music schools in Weimar with the Herbert von Karajan – Foundation. In 2003 Pavel Baleff won the renowned Bad Homburg conductor award – one of the highest German conductor honours.
Since December 1998 Pavel Baleff has been the Musical Director of the Dresden Chamber Opera. In September 1999 he was given the position of 1st conductor at the Rostock Opera. An 2000 he was made musical director for the length of the season. Since 2002 Pavel Baleff has worked as first conductor and deputy General Music Director at the opera in Halle.